The conference for:
Corporate Managers| Business Leaders| OD and Change Management Practitioners / Consultants| HR Professionals| Academicians| Students
A TISS – CSOL Initiative
Centre for Social and Organisational Leadership (C SOL) at Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is committed to continuously advance the global and local thinking and practice of Organisation Development (OD), Change and Leadership. It recognizes the growing need to nurture and prepare individuals to handle complex challenges related to the change and development agenda in organisations.
C SOL has been anchoring an Executive Post Graduate Diploma course in OD and Change for experienced professionals from diverse industries across India. In addition, a full time Masters in OD, Change and Leadership will also be offered from the Mumbai campus next year.
Apart from the formal curriculum, platforms such as odX, virtual collaboration programmes, coaching and many other activities have been created as student initiatives at C SOL to spread greater awareness and continuous learning for OD professionals for years to come.
While educating participants in OD & change, C SOL also intends to contribute to the development of the OD & Change discipline as a whole. Transcendence – the annual OD and Change Conference – is a positive step to contribute to this objective.
To create a platform exploring the new/ emergent paradigms of OD & Change through showcasing transformative efforts accomplished by organizations & communities
To evolve into an OD & Change think-tank that brings forth optimal solutions to contemporary challenges that both organizations & communities may be faced with.
The idea of Transcendence germinates from the below listed core values that evolve from the individual to the society
- Centered around OD Values: With an objective to be the Think Tank of OD & Change Management, we remain committed to the 9 core values of the field of Organisation Development
- Transformative in nature: Promote work that is transformative in nature; that has redefined and challenged the status quo and established a new standard
- Social Impact: Work that impacts lives at grass roots level is valuable to us because Transcendence believes in going beyond the self to make meaningful impact
- Future Focused: A keen eye for not what is, but what can be, is what we look through – transcending beyond the here & now and defining the prospects of the future of work, of organisations and societies at large
- Eastern Focus: We value the richness of the ancient Eastern philosophy and strive to learn from the relevance of its teachings
About our Logo
We believe it’s time to transcend our internal and external physical and mental barriers in order to transform and take flight; to rise above and move beyond what is and highlight the full spectrum of colours in the space of OD & Change.
Don’t just change, TRANSFORM! Don’t just rise, TRANSCEND!!